Nanny – Full Time -Live In , Twins
- Job Ref: HNSway
- Location: Sway, Hampshire ,
- Job Type: F
- Salary: £12 per hour, gross
Nanny – Full Time -Live In , Twins & 12 year old boy
Start date: ASAP
Nanny / Housekeeper for Family With Three Children in Bournemouth , Hampshire
Calling all Type A nannies. We need you for this detail-oriented role.
If you’re not one to shy away from your inner leadership qualities (some people call it being bossy) then this Nanny / Housekeeper role is calling your name.
Are you a natural leader? Do you make lists for your lists? Do you automatically take the lead on challenges? Have a fantastic memory and a head for problem solving? Yes?
Happy Nest are seeking an all star for this full time live in nanny position, working Monday to Friday, full time with a couple of evening’s babysitting included. You’ll be looking after three children , one set of twins aged 9 and a 12 year old , as well as seeing to the family chickens ,an adorable cat , and managing the daily goings on of the family home. Of course, care of the children comes first at all times. And these children will keep you on your toes!
They’re boisterous and active and love their extra curricular activities when covid allows They love to be active they own a boat and enjoy watersports . They also have a pony and would love for you to get involved in their games to join in the fun!
This role requires you to be a strong role model, setting clear boundaries and to be super organised .
Bournemouth Nanny Duties:
- Maintain the children’s existing routines
- Before and after school drop offs and pick ups
- Prepare healthy and nutritious meals for the children’s breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Arrange and supervise a stimulating and child centred day with age appropriate activities
- Facilitating and encourage good behaviour
- Support the children with homeschooling , and school work when back at school
- Keep on top of the children’s laundry
- All child related cleaning and tidying tasks
Once lockdown is over the role will become more nanny/housekeeper as the children return to school As housekeeper you’ll excel in attention to detail , be highly organised, efficient, and prioritise the running of your day according to the individual requirements. You’ll love the opportunity to take the lead, and plan outings for the children and social activities with fellow school friends. You’ll stay up to date with regular school and extra-curricular correspondences, liaising with teachers when required, and ensuring the children stay on top of their schoolwork commitments.
Your role will require you to be an effective communicator. Dad is a single parent and values your support he greatly values and encourages communication, and would love to have an on-going active dialogue between the nanny, the children , and himself . A daily handover, either in person in the evening or via phone, is essential.
Nanny Housekeeper Bournemouth Duties:
As part of this housekeeper role, you will take on various household duties. For example:
Family laundry and ironing. Including organising closets and rotating clothing and shoes for sizing and condition.
– General cleaning and tidying of the kitchen and family room, bathrooms, and bedrooms including linens
– Running errands such as groceries, returning parcels, buying small birthday presents and cards, collecting dry cleaning etc.
– Liaising with contractors and external service providers for the maintenance of the property
– Responsibly utilising the nanny “kitty” for spending and allowances
If you love the specifics, get serious joy when you cross things off your list each day, and thrive on a good handover (I mean who doesn’t love the opportunity to brag about their daily achievements), then this nanny housekeeper role in Bournemouth is perfect for you.
Accommodation is a double bedroom within the main house with your own en-suite.
Full Driving Licence
Fully Enhanced DBS Certificate (Happy Nest can help with this)
Paediatric First Aid (Happy Nest can help with this)
A recognised childcare qualification