Full Time Nanny – Live out
- Job Ref: HN3585
- Location: Magor, South Wales
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £10 – £11 per hour, gross
The baby years are just the best don’t you think? Yes? Then come on down… love reading, playing games, singing songs, and all kinds of other activities.
We’re thinking role is going to be full of peekaboo, plenty of “why” questions, and there’s probably going to be Dinosaurs…
Full Time, Toddler Experienced, Live Out Nanny For Family Of Two Under Five in Magor, South Wales
Happy Nest are seeking a nurturing nanny who truly loves working with young children to join this lovely family based in Magor, South Wales.
With two children under five, this family household might be busy, but it’s not without plenty of love! They’re seeking a full time, live out nanny to provide sole charge care of their two boys aged three, and 6-months.
Naturally, this role will require you to have extensive experience caring for toddlers and babies.
As an experienced early years nanny, you’ll be confident caring for the two ages. You’ll enjoy setting up stimulating, educational, and developmental age-appropriate activities for both boys.
Within walking distance of Magor village (it’s full of adorable rural charm that’s well worth a visit), and only 10 minutes drive from Caldicot and Chepstow, there’s plenty to do. You’ll find several parks within the local areas, and lots on offer for baby and toddler activities.
- 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
As Mr Three attends nursery part-time, and it would be super helpful if you could assist with the nursery runs for him. So you’ll need to be a driver. Whilst he’s off being the typical three-year-old, you’ve then got the perfect opportunity to enjoy baby cuddles! Clear some space for a little tummy time, or head off to baby rhyme time or a baby massage class.
Built a pillow fort before lunch? Spent some time colouring in? Read Dear Zoo one million times? Why not let mum and dad know just how busy the three of you have been. This family would very much like to know what their boys have been up to during the day.
You’ll need to keep a short log of the daily events. Things like your activities, lunch times and what was eaten (maybe skim over all the food that ended up on the floor), and don’t forget to note down the all-important nap times. #sleepislife
- Facilitate development appropriate activities for the children
- Help with the nursery runs
- Maintain the children’s play areas and ensuring they stay tidy
- Prepare fresh, healthy meals for the children
- Be attentive to the children, engaging with them, responding to their needs, and surrounding them with love and care
The ideal nanny will be an early years professional, with recent baby experience, and have a keen interest in keeping up to date with current baby and toddler needs.
- Must be a driver with own transport
- An up to date paediatric first aid certificate
- A recognised childcare qualification
- Minimum at least 2years experience
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Ofsted registered / CSSIW registered