Nanny Housekeeper/PA– Full-Time, 4 year old boy
- Job Ref: HN3749
- Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £650-850 gross per week
Full-Time Nanny in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire for 4 year old boy
Start date: Mid December
Are you a fun loving nanny with great organisational skills ready for a new and exciting challenge with an adorable 4 year old little boy and his collection of dinosaurs? This little boys loves all things Space so if you know how to make a lifesize rocket out of papier mache this could be your perfect role!!
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary:£650-£850 Gross per week
Full Time Nanny / PA / Housekeeper for a family of with one child in Beaconsfield
Happy Nest are seeking a experienced Nanny / housekeeper / PA who loves the early years for a family of one child in Beaconsfield.
This little boy aged 4 is adorable and like most four year old boys sweet and cheeky but very well behaved. He loves to play outside and kick a ball around. He loves dinosaurs and rocket ships and really enjoys sitting down with his favourite books around him.He is at the school in the area which is a short drive away so you will do his school run during term time and the rest of the day will be housekeeping and Household PA work for the family. The family are very hands on and when they are around they like to do the bath and bedtime routine and start the day with breakfast together as a family. They really want a nanny that feels relaxed around them who will become part of their family and travel with them on occasion.
The ideal nanny will be a nanny who is engaging and fun around their son who will get up and kick a football around the garden with him and plan activities around his interests. You will need to have good attention to detail and be proactive around the home ensuring food is planned and ordered and laundry is kept up to date.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced nanny housekeeper with at least 2 years experience in a similar role/a recognised childcare qualification/ full driving licence and an Enhanced DBS certificate.
The role is advertised as live in although the family will consider applicants locally for live out if they meet the requirements of the role.
The accommodation is a separate annexe studio within the grounds the home with it’s own separate kitchen.
Day-to-day duties will include …..
- morning and afternoon school runs
- getting the little boy ready in the mornings
- preparing their meals
- taking him to and from various activities ( when required )
- Keep the rooms clean and tidy at all times including bathrooms
- playing with the child and organise age appropriate developmental / educational activities
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- cleaning floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family on agreed days
- Food shopping and planning
- Taking the family dog for walks on occasion
- Regularly check food supplies and list anything required
- Ensure wardrobes are organised
- Run Errands – returning parcels , collecting prescriptions etc
- Identify household repairs and liaise with any tradesmen for household repairs
- School admin and ensuring all equipment is required for school
- Deal with household mail / take deliveries /file receipts
- Ensure family cars are serviced and MOT when due.
On occasion you will need to be willing to babysit and at times occasional weekend work to mind the house and care for the dog and or children when Employer is away.
This is a really lovely hands on role for an experienced nanny housekeeper who speaks good level of English, confident reader, good cooking skills ,love routine & schedules, follows instruction easily, firm but fair, outgoing and sociable.
Other things to note are that the family has a labrador puppy who may need occasional walks.
You’ll need to be a driver for this role
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Fully enhanced DBS certificate
- Driving essential