Nanny– Full-Time, 3 children
- Job Ref: HN Solihull
- Location: Shirley
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £20,000 Per annum Gross
Job Profile: A middle aged family based in Shirley, Solihull require a Nanny to take care of their 3 children, 2 boys (aged 7 and 4) and 1 girl (aged 2) and to undertake domestic duties in and around the house.
Specific Duties will include the following:
- Waking up the children and getting them ready for nursery / school
- School / Nursery pick ups and drops if necessary
- Meal Preparation – Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner as required.
- Helping the children with their homework.
- Engaging the children in recreational activities both within the house and outside.
- Taking the children to the local park / Library /Cinema etc
- Bathing the children and getting them ready for bed
Light Domestic Duties
- Cleaning up after children including vacuuming, cleaning down surfaces and washing up
- Ironing children’s uniforms/clothes in the morning ready to wear
- Putting away the children’s clothes
During lockdown working hours will Monday to Friday 10am till 6pm with 1 hours unpaid break.
Post-Lockdown and when the kids are back at school working hours will be Monday to Friday 7:30am-9:30am and 3pm till 8pm.
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Paediatric First Aid
- Recognised Childcare Qualification