Nanny / PA / Household Manager
- Ref HN3681
Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire
- Live in / Live Out
- Salary: £500.00 /week
Happy Nest Nanny Agency are looking for a really proactive Household Manager to assist a family with the running of their home, from childcare to administrative support.
Care of their son Age 15.
It is an important year exam wise, consequently homework is a priority and therefore must be completed on time. Also revision timetables are being kept up to date.
You’ll need to offer support and understanding and ensure everything is organised to a high standard.
Driving to the school bus, also to extra curricular sports clubs and matches.
As the Household Manager you will be responsible for:
- The weekly shopping and top ups where needed.
- Preparing healthy meals for son pre and post school.
- Preparing the family meal.
- Looking after the household admin, home email, school notifications, and also liaising with tradesmen.
- Manage Cleaner, ironing lady, and also the gardener to ensure smooth running of the household.
- Keep the car topped up with fuel, and make sure it’s serviced and MOT’d.
- Running errands.
- Using initiative around the house, sorting out cupboards, sorting out son’s clothes with him and identifying things that are needed etc.
In addition there are two wonderfully friendly labradors Betsy 4, and Silvy 4 months, who need walks twice a day. Silvy also attends puppy training classes one hour a week.
The family hope to find a household manager who is:
- Competent at driving (car is provided during working hours).
- Very reliable.
- Flexible to work overnight when father is working away. (You will have your own bathroom and bedroom if you opt to live in for this role).
Hours: 7.15 to 18.30 Monday to Friday