Nanny – Full Time Live Out
- Job Ref: HN3770
- Location: Chelford Cheshire
- Job Type: Full Time Nanny Live Out
- Salary: depending on experience
Full Time Nanny Chelford Cheshire
Happy Nest are seeking a nurturing professional nanny who truly loves working with young children to join this lovely family based in Chelford, Cheshire.
With three children under six, this family household might be busy, but it’s not without plenty of love! Mum is at home during the day so this will be a shared care role. The family are used to having a nanny around and are seeking a full time, live out or live in nanny to provide care of their three girls aged 6, 3 and a newborn baby due at the end of May/early June.
Naturally, this role will require you to have extensive experience caring for toddlers and babies.
As an experienced early years nanny, you’ll be confident caring for all ages. You’ll enjoy setting up stimulating, educational, and developmental age-appropriate activities for babies and the younger children. You’ll love reading, playing games, singing songs, and all kinds of other activities. We’re thinking peekaboo, plenty of “why” questions, and there’s probably going to be princesses…!
The family home is only a 10 minute drive from Knutsford, Wilmslow and Alderley Edge so there’s plenty to do nearby. You’ll find several parks within the local areas and lots on offer for baby and toddler activities too.
As the two girls attend school and nursery full time you will assist with the school runs for them. You’ll need to be a driver but a nanny car will be provided for this purpose.
- Facilitating development appropriate activities for the children;
- Helping with the nursery and school runs;
- Maintaining the children’s play areas and bedrooms and ensuring they stay clean and tidy;
- Preparing fresh, healthy meals for the children;
- Attending and understanding their needs.
- 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday with some flexibility required.
The ideal nanny will be an early years professional, with recent baby experience and have a keen interest in keeping up to date with current baby and toddler needs.
Salary is dependant on experience and will be discussed on application.
Start date: ASAP
- A recognised childcare qualification
- An up to date paediatric first aid certificate
- Minimum at least 3 years experience
- Enhanced DBS certificate