Nanny – Part-Time Ofsted Registered
- Job Ref: HNSALE1
- Location: Sale, Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: £11 to £13 per hour, Gross (Dependant on Experience)
Part-Time Nanny in Sale Greater Manchester
Start date: ASAP
A family from Sale , Greater Manchester are searching for a warm, nurturing and loving nanny to care for three children (5B, 3 G& 1G) part time.
The family have a beautiful property in a quite suburb in Sale .Mum is excited to welcome the support of a local and experienced nanny. They hope to be introduced to someone who is skilled at caring for similar aged children and who is happy to assist with homework, reading, cooking and housekeeping (child related duties only).
The children are already in a great routine and will happily welcome a new nanny onto their team. With mum and Dad both busy professionals , they are looking for a reliable and confident nanny to continue this routine.
You would also have to be happy to be Ofsted registered
- Days: Tues & Wednesday 6.50am- 6pm 8am-6pm
- Hours: 21 hours per week total
- Hours may vary during the holidays to include some full days.
- Driver essential, with own vehicle
- Fully enhanced DBS (criminal record) check | Agency will assist
Reference ID: HNSALEPT
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£13.00 per hour