- Job Ref: HN Leeds
- Location: Meanwood, Leeds West Yorkshire
- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: £15 per hour, gross
Temporary Maternity Nurse
Start date: Mid October 2021
Here comes baby number 2! This family are looking forward to the arrival of their second baby in October and would like to enlist the help of a qualified and friendly maternity nurse.
The family live in Meanwood in Leeds with one older son age 2.5 Mum is a busy single parent and is keen to hire a maternity nurse to assist with night support initially three nights a week for the first week.
The position will be three nights a week to start from mid-October 2021 for the first week .Then to be reduced to 1 night only for 10-12 weeks with the possibility of it moving to 2 nights if required . Mum will be having a planned caesarean and will know the exact date closer to the time. Baby will be breastfed however mum will express throughout the day for night feeds. Mum will require full support during her recovery from a caesarean
The ideal maternity nurse would be very warm, loving, and friendly – who is a very capable maternity nurse and who has previous experience working as a private maternity nurse.
- Days: Flexible
- Hours: 12 hours per day nights
- Salary: £15 gross per hour
- Start date: mid Oct 2021
- Duration: 10-12 weeks
- Driver not essential
- Private double bedroom with en-suite
- Fully enhanced DBS (criminal record) check. Agency will assist
- Paediatric first aid
- Checkable references
- Previous experience working as a private maternity nurse
- Relevant qualification or certificate, eg NEST, MNT, BabyEm, HATA, Midwifery etc.