Happy Nest Nanny Agency is looking for a Nanny to care for a joyful and curious one-year-old little boy, supporting a family in Warrington, Cheshire.
The Nanny position involves the following responsibilities:
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development and health and safety.
- Playing with the child, as well as encouraging development in skills such as speaking, singing, drawing, walking, playing outdoors, riding balance bikes, etc.
- Taking the child to toddler groups in the area.
- Nursery duties, including, but not limited to:
- Keeping the child’s nursery and bathroom clean and tidy every day;
- Laundry and ironing of the child’s clothes and bedding;
- Ensuring that the child’s clothes are kept in good repair;
- Shopping for the child’s needs.
- Preparing and cooking the child’s meals, as well as keeping the kitchen, breakfast and any other room clean and tidy after use by you and the child.
Hours: Working hours are Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm.
– Previous experience working as a nanny, documented by excellent references.
– Highly reliable and fully dedicated (no nanny shares or care of own children during working hours).
-Nanny must drive and have access to their own car
– Previous experience working as a nanny with babies and toddlers.
– International experience.
– Ability to understand Italian or German.
– Ofsted registered (or in possession of corresponding prerequisites).
– Availability for occasional travel with family.
– Evidence of high-level child development planning skills and initiative.
– Ability to play a musical instrument
– Availability for occasional extra hours
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
The Nanny must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Further essential requirements are as followed: Enhanced DBS, First Aid certificate, full clean driving licence. If you are interested in this position, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information
Job Type: Full-time