High Profile Nanny
- Job Ref: 3671
- Barnsbury, Greater London
- Salary: Fully Negotiable
The main goal of this role is to assist a family around their personal lives. The family includes a 4 year old girl, a cute puppy named Fattoush, and Mum and Dad.
High Profile Nanny / Family Assistant Duties:
- Childcare including few hours per week of babysitting.
- Educational, developmental and leisure child activities in and also outside the home.
- Petcare including walking and also feeding the dog.
- Light household activities such as laundry, folding and also ironing, etc.
- Running errands and also local support.
- Administrative support.
The family wish to meet a family assistant who can mutli-task and furthermore nurture the family unit as a whole. Someone who is caring and has a loving attitude towards children, and also be comfortable working with a dog in the house.
- Proven childcare experience with references, preferably with children of similar age.
- Reliable, well organised and also tidy.
- Good communicator with parents and nursery staff.
- Flexible and as a result adaptable to changing schedules.
- Holds a valid fully enhanced DBS check.
- First Aid valid – in date.
- French and/or Arabic language considered a plus.
- Experience as a High Profile Nanny is desirable but not essential.
Start Date: From mid September 2019
Salary: Negotiable, contact us for further details. Hourly pay.
Hours: Minimum 10 hours per week, potentially more as needed.
Location: Mostly in and around Barnsbury Square, London N1