Nanny House Keeper and PA – Full-Time Live Out
- Job Ref: HN BRIGHTON
- Location: Hove Brighton East Sussex
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: £14 per hour, gross
Full-Time Nanny House Keeper and PA In Hove East Sussex
Start date: ASAP
Happy Nest are seeking a nurturing nanny who truly loves working with babies to join this lovely family based in Hove, East Sussex
With mum and dad working from home with a baby this family household might be busy, but it’s not without plenty of love! They’re seeking a full time, live out nanny/housekeeper to provide shared care of their beautiful little girl, and 7.5 months .
Naturally, this role will require you to have extensive experience caring for babies and good experience in the early years stages.
As an early years nanny, you’ll be confident caring for a young baby. You’ll enjoy setting up stimulating, educational, and developmental age-appropriate activities for her. You’ll love reading, playing games, singing songs, and all kinds of other activities. We’re thinking peekaboo, plenty of musical instruments, and there’s probably going to be lots of messy play along the way!
You are a stones throw away from Central Brighton (you’re in walking distance of the train station and a bus stop) there’s plenty to do. You’ll find several parks within the local areas, and trips to the beach when the weather warms up there’s lots on offer for baby and toddler activities. Clear some space for a little tummy time or head off to baby rhyme time or baby swimming classes. She’s a real happy baby very easy going and loves to try new foods so there will be time to help plan her meals with mum.
Mum is really hands on this role is essentially shared care so there is plenty of time for the other aspect of the role which is housekeeper and PA. Their little girl has a place at a lovely local nursery in May 2 full days a week so after dropping her off there on there you can go all out Marie Kondo and help with organising the household! The family do have a cleaner once a week so you will just be expected to keep things running smoothly and be proactive in keeping things neat and tidy. Mum and dad are professionals and there will be an aspect of admin work related to this role so you will need to know your way around a laptop but this is only a small part of the role at the moment .
- Fully Enhanced DBS Check ( Happy Nest will help with this )
- Paediatric First Aid
- 9am- 5pm , Monday to Friday
- Facilitating development appropriate activities
- Helping with the nursery runs
- Maintaining the play areas and ensuring they stay tidy
- Preparing fresh, healthy meals
- Attending and understanding their needs
Housekeeper /PA Duties
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all rooms are clean and tidy
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family on agreed days
- Food shopping and planning
- Regularly check food supplies and list anything required
- Ensure wardrobes are organised
- Run Errands – returning parcels , collecting prescriptions etc
- Identify household repairs and liaise with any tradesmen for household repairs
- Basic admin and ensuring tax returns and receipts are in date when required
- Deal with household mail / take deliveries /file receipts
- Ensure family cars are serviced and MOT when due.
Start date: April 2, 2020