Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper – Live-Out
- Job Ref: HN3721
- Location: Blackheath, London
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: £2,500 per month, gross
Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper Monday to Wednesday for Family in Blackheath, London, with Two Children.
Happy Nest Nanny Agency are seeking a happy and proactive nanny for a long-term position in Blackheath, London. You’ll provide care and support to a lovely family, with two children aged 8 and 5.
- Monday and Tuesday; 7.30 am to 6.30 pm
Wednesday; 7.30 am – 10 pm
Although the family are happy to consider candidates who can only work until 6.30 pm or 7.30 pm on Wednesday.
The number one priority is the children. This family need a nanny housekeeper who is fun, who will play with the children. And they’d love if you were able to arrange fun trips and activities during the school holidays.
But in addition to this, they’re also keen for a candidate who can set boundaries and expectations, and follow through on these.
The family do have a cleaner, but you will be expected to keep the house running smoothly with the every days tasks. So therefore you’ll undertake the routine daily tasks that keep the house in order. Such as:
- Empty the dishwasher
- Heeping the house tidy and free of clutter
- Organise the pe kits
- Family laundry and ironing
- Organise wardrobes and clothes
- Run errands such as to collect the dry cleaning
- Stay on top of school admin
- Food shop and meal plan
So it goes without saying that you’ll need to be efficient and organised. Although of course, during the school holidays and at times when the chidlren spend more time in the home, your duties will more focused on the children (ensuring they’re occupied and engaged in activity) than on the house.
You will need to have had experience in a similar role. And you’ll need to hold a fully enhanced DBS.
- A recognised childcare qualification
- An up to date paediatric first aid certificate
- Minimum at least 2 years experience
- Enhanced DBS certificate