Nanny and Housekeeper Live in or Live out
- Job Ref: HN3680
- Bushey, Hertfordshire
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £560.00 to £660.00 /week
Happy Nest Nanny and Maternity Recruitment Agency are looking for a caring, considerate live in or live out nanny with an element of housekeeping to support a wonderful family in Bushey, Hertfordshire with their young son aged 5 and their twin girls aged 1.
The role is Monday to Saturday 7.30 am -7.30pm with a day of agreed in the week if the Saturday is worked.
This is a really hands on role where no two days will be the same. The eldest boy attends a local school so drop of and pick up is required every day so you will need to be a confident driver.
There will be after school clubs to attend too with Football and golf and lots of other sporty activities. This is a family that enjoy being outside and keeping busy so you will need lots of energy.
Nanny Bushey, Hertfordshire Duties:
- Getting the children ready in the morning.
- Morning and afternoon school and nursery runs.
- Taking the children to and from various activities.
- Keeping the children’s rooms clean and tidy at all times.
- Playing with the children and organising age appropriate activities.
- Doing the laundry and ironing for the family, changing bed linen.
- Preparation of the children’s meals.
- Running errands.
- Help with homework.
- Finding fun activities to engage the children that are age related.
The twins are happy playing and love books so you’ll be able to engage them in lots of fun activities. They are attending nursery from December for three days a week but until then they are at nursery for 2 half days a time.
The family have a cleaner so you won’t be expected to clean the house but it’s important to keep the house presentable and tidy and clean as you go along.
The family would also like you to be flexible and available to do occasional baby sitting and will require you to work a Saturday but you will of course be given a day off during the week and plenty of notice.
Your accommodation is provided if you would like to live in and, as a result, you would have your own bedroom and private bathroom.
- You will need a fully enhanced DBS Certificate (Happy Nest can help you with this).
- An up to date Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- A recognised childcare qualification
- A full driving licence
Salary: £560 – £660 gross per week for live in (Hourly rate will differ on Live Out post)