Nanny – Part-Time, One Day Per Week
- Job Ref: HN Shenfield
- Location: Shenfield, Essex
- Job Type: Part-time, One day per week
- Salary: £14 per hour, gross
Nanny for two Girls, ages 2.5 and 5
Start date: ASAP
Our family with two young children is searching for an experienced nanny to provide their family with live out support one day a week .
The family, based in Shenfield , Essex, are hoping to be introduced to a kind, caring and nurturing nanny who would be able to join them as a live out nanny for one day a week to assist with all round care for their two girls aged 2.5 and 5.
The older girl attends school a fifteen minute walk away so although a driver is not essential it might be helpful especially on a wet day. The girls are fun, active and play well together. They enjoy playing in the family garden and love to settle down with arts and crafts and a sticker book . Duties will involve before and after school care of the older girl unless it’s school holidays , and nursery duties during the day including children’s laundry, preparing meals, ensuring all is prepared for school the next day. Your schedule then after school drop off will be to care for the younger daughter ensuring she is well cared for and stimulated with age appropriate activities throughout the day.
Requirements for the role
- 2+ year’s previous childcare experience with similar aged children, preferably as a daily nanny.
- Relevant childcare qualification preferred, NVQ or degree level.
- Fully enhanced DBS check – on the update service.
- Valid paediatric first aid certificate
- Days: 1 day a week Tuesday , Wednesday, or Thursday
- Hours: 8am-6pm
- Salary: £14 gross per hour depending on experience
- Start date: ASAP
- Driver not essential