Night Nanny / Maternity Nurse – Nights
- Job Ref: HNLIV
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: £15 – £20 per hour, gross
Local Maternity Nurse / Night Nanny For Nights in Liverpool, Merseyside, to help first-time Parents with Newborn Care and Breastfeeding Support.
Happy Nest Nanny Agency are keen to find a local maternity nurse to support lovely first time parents in Liverpool. You’ll provide care and support through the night for two months, once baby arrives in April.
- Nights; Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 9 pm – 6 am
Liverpool Night Nanny Duties:
These first-time parents would like the support of an experienced maternity nurse who can provide support and advice with breastfeeding. They’d also appreciate support with general newborn baby care. Such duties include:
- Sterilising and prepping bottles
- Changing nappies
- Settling the baby down to sleep after feeds,
- Support to breastfeed
- Newborn baby care & nursery duties
You must hold a recognised maternity care qualification, and at least 5 years experience in the field, to be successul for this position. You’ll also need to hold a current paediatric first aid certificate, and a fully enhanced DBS check.
- A recognised maternity care qualification
- An up to date paediatric first aid certificate
- Minimum at least 5 years experience in the field
- Enhanced DBS certificate