Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Job Ref: HN3709
- Location: Harringay, North London
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: £12-15 per hour, gross
Are you multi-passionate in the sense that you love music just as much as you love sports? We get it, why choose when they’re both great! This position, caring for three adorable children, will let you enjoy the best of both. #WIN
Part Time Live Out Nanny for Family with Three Music-Loving Young Children in Harringay, North London
Happy Nest Nanny and Maternity recruitment agency are seeking a Nanny Housekeeper in Harringay, North London to support a busy family with their three lovely children, two days per week.
These children – 2 x “football mad” boys aged 8 and 11, and their younger sister aged 3 – are active children! And in addition to their love of football (the eldest is an assistant coach for his local team, and they all support Tottenham), they also love music. So if you love music too, you’re going to have a lot of fun here!
As this is a musical family, it would be great for you all if you can continue to encourage their growing musicality. They love Stormsy and hip hop, but have also been introduced to The Beatles (because you can’t beat the classics).
There is a piano in the house, and Mr 11 is learning the drums, and Mr 8 is learning the cello. Whilst Miss 3 (throwing her hat in the music ring just like her big brothers of course), loves singing. And like most 3-year-olds at the moment, we bet she does a spot on impression of The Greatest Showman.
They love the theatre, and are all avid readers too. Plus, Miss 3 is alll about creative play (her dolls house is a fave). And she’s also partial to some messy play.
A word from the wise: always have a backup pair of clothes on hand, just incase the messy DIY sensory coloured rice activity goes awry. Worth it. But messy. #keepinitreal
- Monday and Thursday (or Friday)
- 8.45am to 6.30pm
Switching sides from music and sports, let’s talk routine. The children thrive best when given structure, and have a lovely little routine in place in and around school times. They’re active children, and enjoy their sports and activities. But they also do enjoy a little time on the games consoles–in moderation!
Therefore this role is a winner for you if you can dribble the ball artfully along line between achieving “assists” and graciously accepting the fair play award, whilst also wearing the coach’s jersey.
This part time North London nanny housekeeper role is approximately 18.5 hours per week.
- The school run; dropping off at 8.45am and collecting at 3.30pm
- Assisting with homework and school work
- Providing fun and engaging activities
- Preparing healthy snacks and meals
- Family laundry
- Changing the bedding
- Shopping for the family groceries
- Wardrobe management for the children’s clothes
- Organising PE kids and seeing to all school admin
- Running errands, and collecting dry cleaning etc.
- Maintaining the household in general, including light cleaning of surfaces and dusting, tidying of the shared areas etc. The family does have a regular cleaner so you will only need to maintain the standard.
The family do not have pets. And as the school is within walking distance, a driver is not required. There is excellent access to public transport routes, and Turnpike lane tube station is just three minutes away.
- A recognised childcare qualification
- An up to date paediatric first aid certificate
- Minimum at least 2 years experience
- Enhanced DBS certificate