Nanny – Temporary and Part-Time,
- Job Ref: HN Chorlton
- Location: Chorlton, Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Temporary Part-time
- Salary: £12 to £14 per hour, gross
Part-Time Nanny Temporary Position
Start date: Mid April
Temporary Nanny required in Chorlton, Greater Manchester for an adorable 18 month old boy. Our new family from Manchester are searching for a warm and friendly part time nanny to assist five days per week to help with before and after nursery care for their son.
The family live in the busy residential suburb of Chorlton in Manchester. They are a very welcoming and professional family who would like some extra support with wrap around care due to a demanding period at work, five days per week – Monday to Friday . Hours will be 3.5 hours per day, 7.00am – 8.30am & 5.30pm – 7.30pm. The role is from Mid April to Mid June
The position would typically involve getting their son up and ready in the morning from 7.30am – 8.30am and dropping him off at his nursery. Then to collect him again at around 5.30pm, bringing him home for a snack & relax time followed by bath, story time and mum should be home in time for his bedtime. Their son currently attends a nursery in Salford Quays which is around a 10 minute drive from home.
This is a sole-charge care nanny position, previous experience working with similar age children is essential plus a relevant childcare related qualification such as CACHE, NVQ or Common Core Skills.
The ideal applicant would be someone who is very nurturing, warm and caring, who is looking to support the family during a very busy time in their working lives. Driver is essential.
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 3.5 hours per day:
- 7am – 8:30am & 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Fully enhanced DBS (criminal record) check, on the update service. Agency will complete.
- Paediatric First Aid Level
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Ability to provide checkable references, all relating to childcare experience
- Previous experience working with children
- Driving Licence