Part Time Nanny – With Emphasis on Play To Learn
- Job Reference: HN3686
- Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
- Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: £10.00 to £13.00 /hour
Happy Nest Nanny and Maternity Nurse Recruitment Agency are seeking a loving and caring nanny in the Wokingham area who understands the developmental stages of childhood. Someone who uses positive guidance and child led learning, and supports screen free parenting. This family would love a nanny who likes getting out and about in touch with nature.
You will be looking after a wonderfully inquisitive two year old little boy who loves to play. Lots of time spent outdoors in the fresh air collecting sticks and leaves for collages and letting off steam, lots of time for imagination and adventure. Your warm and caring nature will mean you’ll instinctively know when its time for quiet time where stories and cuddles are the order of the day.
Main duties to include:
- Assisting the the little boy to get ready for the day.
- Preparing breakfast and lunch.
- Providing stimulating and engaging activities.
- Taking child to play activities and groups that are age appropriate.
- Ensuring the nursery is clean and tidy and child’s laundry is cared for.
You will be sole charge for two days a week from 8am – 5.30pm Mondays and Wednesdays, the second day may be subject to change in November but notice of this will of course be given.
The role is university term time only so is ideal for a candidate who may have children of their own at school or is studying. Although all applications are more than welcome. It is ideal if you have an interest in self-directed play, independent play, and play as a form of learning.
- An up to date paediatric first aid certificate, we can assist with this.
- A recognised childcare qualification.
- Enhanced DBS certificate.