Nanny – To Cover School Holidays
- Job Ref: HN LOSDP
- Location: Leigh on sea, Essex
- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: £12 to £14 per hour, Gross
School Holiday Nanny for Family with Two Boys in Leigh on sea
Start date: 7th July to 4th September 2021
Calling all fun loving We need you for this role in the Summer Holidays when the weather is at its best
Are you a naturally sporty Do you like to hit a six or shoot some hoops? Do you automatically run to the beach when the sun is shining or even peaking its head out for that matter? Yes? Then you’re likely also a whiz at the Rubik’s cube and have some serious Tetris skills when it comes to packing the car boot full of children’s must-have things pre-road trip during the summer holidays.
Do you excel at this, all the while building Legos, navigating a busy summer timetable and prepping the packed lunches?
Happy Nest are seeking an all-star for this live out nanny position, working Monday to Friday, from 9am-3pm during the school holidays in the Summer. You’ll be looking after the boys, aged 5, and 7, and managing the daily goings on of the family home. Of course, care of the children comes first at all times. And these boys will keep you on your toes!
They’re fun and active and love their extra curricular activities. You’ll be busy arranging play dates and liaising with parents to ensure they are kept busy in the holidays while mum and dad are working. Mum will be working from home and will be there to support you occasionally. They love all things sporty and playing outside. The boys love creative play and would love for you to get involved in their games to join in the fun! They will have activities planned such as swimming club or the wonderful Create 98 groups that run throughout the holidays. They also need a bit of down time during the break so there will be afternoons just spent reading and creating Lego masterpieces.
Leigh on Sea Nanny Duties:
- Maintain the children’s existing routines
- Prepare healthy and nutritious meals for the children’s lunch
- Arrange and supervise a stimulating and child centred day with age-appropriate activities
- Facilitating and encourage creative play
- Support the children to practice their reading and schoolwork etc.
- Keep on top of the children’s laundry, and all nursery duties
- All child related cleaning and tidying tasks
This role would be ideal for a trainee or newly qualified teacher or university student perhaps looking for working during the summer break. Or a junior nanny looking to get some good solid work experience. There will also be other school holidays where care may be needed but notice would be given.
The role starts on July 7th through to September the 4th when the boys return to school.
Salary £12-14 Gross per hour
A minimum of 1 year’s early years childcare experience with a recognised qualification or working towards a qualification in childcare.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate – Happy Nest can arrange
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Excellent checkable references