Sole Charge Nanny
- Job Ref:
- Sefton, Merseyside
- Excellent Salary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a wonderful family near Sefton, Merseyside, Liverpool caring for three children.
Responsibilities will include:
- Above all caring for the little ones needs, including full nursery duties.
- Nursery and also school drop off and collection.
- Providing stimulating & engaging age appropriate activities.
- Arranging & supporting play-dates.
- Preparing healthy meals for the children.
- Washing the children’s laundry and also ironing.
- Creating a safe, happy and positive environment as a result the children will flourish.
- Supporting nap times, and also preparing bottles and sterilising bottles.
- Bedtime and bath time routines, reading stories to the children.
The family have a long standing Housekeeper, consequently housekeeping duties will not be required. Furthermore the family are seeking a Nanny who can muck in when needed, hence cleaning and also maintaining the children’s play area is essential. The position would suit an energetic, bubbly and charismatic Nanny who is enthusiastic and also experienced in supporting multiple, young children.
The nanny must also be a safe, competent driver with access to own car. As a result full use of the family car will be available for journeys in relation to the children’s needs.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Happy Nest can assist with this if needed)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Highly Flexible
- Non Smoker
- Nanny experience 3 years minimum
- Childcare Qualifications (Level 3 or equivalent)
- Driver also with own car required
- Confident swimming with Children
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Excellent for the right Nanny
Hours: 40 hours a week. 2 week shift pattern
- Week one Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7.00am – 8.00pm
- Week two Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7.00am – 8.00pm
Happy Nest welcomes application’s from Nannies with a minimum 3 years’ sole charge experience. If you are passionate about caring for children, looking for a long term commitment to a family who will grow with time – and looking for your next exciting role in Liverpool, please get in touch!