- Job Ref: HN3682
- Location: Twickenham, Greater London
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Excellent salary depending on experience
Happy Nest Nanny Agency are seeking a fun and energetic full time, and live out Twickenham nanny for a lovely family.
This family need someone Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm with a 2 hour lunch break, but with some flexibility to work additional hours if possible.
Child care for the families lovely daughters aged 2 and 4 years is top priority. They are in nursery and school between 8am and 4-15pm daily. There is also another baby due in November so some experience with young babies would be practical, although mum will be around on maternity leave for some time.
You will be required to maintain the appearance of the home. As the children are young you will be ensuring they are cared for and encouraging their interests and hobbies, dancing, arts and crafts, lots of storytelling and books. The girls love to swim and the family are keen they continue this and also get lots of fresh air with outside activities.
Twickenham Nanny Duties:
- Morning and afternoon school runs.
- Getting the children ready in the mornings.
- Preparing their meals and also feeding the children.
- Taking the children to and from their various activities / school /playgroups.
- Keep the children’s rooms clean and tidy at all times including bathrooms.
- Playing with the children and organising age appropriate developmental activities.
- Ensuring children’s bedrooms are always clean.
- Preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family on agreed days.
- Taking the family dog for walks on occasion.
- Regularly check food supplies and list anything required.
On occasion if the employer is away overnight to be willing to either stay overnight or stay late/start early to assist the other parent. Also at times occasional weekend work to mind the house and care for the pets and or children when employer is away.
This is a really lovely hands on role for an experienced nanny who speaks good level of English. Furthermore a confident reader, good cooking skills, love routine & schedules, follows instruction easily, firm but fair, outgoing and sociable.
You will need an Enhanced DBS check in place, Paediatric first aid a clean driving licence as their is a nanny car available and excellent checkable references.
It would also be good if you are more local to the area.
Excellent salary depending on experience.