A live out nanny will look after your children in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home, on a working schedule that suits your family.
Live out Nanny
Live out nanny for parents at home
A nanny can share care of the children and related duties with the parents and act as an additional pair of hands. Households that benefit from a live out nanny are parents that run a home business, have children with additional needs, have twins, triplets, or generally feel outnumbered.
Live out nanny for working parents
If you work, your nanny can arrive before you leave for work, and go home when you return and have sole charge of your children in the meantime. Your children are cared for in their own home, and your nanny can assist with other duties related to the children, or other duties such as housekeeping.
What hours does a live out nanny work?
Traditionally, around 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, and you can usually arrange evening babysitting as well. This working pattern suits parents that work a traditional 9-5 job, but we have the solution for those that don’t. You can employ a live-out nanny that works on a more flexible basis such as part-time or to wrap-around irregular working hours.
Get In Touch
For more information, call us on 0800 690 6109 or leave your details below and we’ll contact you.
The Happy Nest Promise
Happy Nest only introduce you to nannies who match your requirements, and who we would entrust our own children with. For example, newborns would only be left in the care of one of our nannies who are highly experienced working with babies. Live out nannies come with a variety of experience and knowledge of certain age groups, and of course, we will only introduce you to a nanny who is local to your family home. Finding you the perfect nanny, that has the qualities and skills that you’re looking for, is what we’re here for. If you’d like more information, or to talk your options through, contact us on 0800 690 6109. We can provide more information about hiring a nanny, and offer helpful advice based on your family’s individual requirements.
Happy Nest Fundamentals
Offering permanent and temporary nanny services throughout the North West & North Wales. We will introduce you to nannies who are experienced in early years education, who match your families unique requirements, and who are exceptionally reliable.
For a personal discussion, contact Happy Nest Nanny Agency on 0800 690 6109. We can inform you about our nanny-finding service in more detail and offer helpful advice based on your families individual requirements.
Happy Nest Nannies, including our specialist nannies, are accountable for all nursery duties. This includes laundry, cleaning and cooking but usually only for the children.
Your live-out nanny’s responsibilities would be:
- Sole charge care of the children
- Creating and delivering activities for the complete development of the children
- Liaising with parents regarding every detail of their children’s care
- Produce nutritious and wholesome meals appropriate to the requirements of each child
- Housekeeping in the nursery, bedroom, play-areas and elsewhere as agreed with the parents
- Housekeeping relating to nanny accommodation provided for by the family
- Laundering and repairing of the children’s clothes or toys
- Maintaining cleanliness of any household equipment relating to the care of the children
- Thorough knowledge and maintenance of the children’s apparatus e.g. car seats
- Preparing and escorting the children on holidays such as visiting family or other excursions
- Escorting the children to school, nursery, or playgroup
- Accompanying the children on excursions suitable to their age and to their interests
- Caring for and administering medication when the children are unwell
Additional duties can be negotiated in the nanny contract, however, Happy Nest nannies will not be expected to complete non-child related housekeeping duties unless agreed in advance.
Salary Rates | Live Out Nanny
Happy Nest only represent nannies with a minimum of at least three years professional childcare experience. They are all over 21 years of age and have a valid and recent criminal background check (DBS Check). Nannies charge a rate dependant on the hours required and relevant to their experience and qualifications. Live-out nannies cost £8 – £12 per hour. Our nannies can offer additional services outside of their normal duties, such as, travel with your family, offer temporary live-in cover when you are absent from the home. In these instances, a live-out nanny will have an overtime hourly rate or a 24 hour day rate which can be agreed in advance in lieu of any such requirement.
For an informal discussion about our nanny finding service, please contact Happy Nest Nanny Agency on 0800 690 6109.